Click Here to Subscribe to My YouTube Channel.
Click Here to Reference My Skin Undertone Videos.
Does blonde hair give off your best?
In the video above, I share with you a test you are able to do by yourself using color analysis and fabrics in your closet to decide whether blonde hair is in harmony along with your coloring to give off your best. You’ll be able to do that test if you are desirous about going blonde or if you have already gone blonde.
A few of the advantages of selecting a hair color that is in harmony with your coloring include:
– A slimmer and more refined facial shape and jawline.
– A more vibrant and healthy glow.
– Harmony and balance in your look.
– A more youthful appearance.
– Vibrant and sparkling eye color.
– Lines, texture and any skin imperfections on the face are diminished.
– Your hair color choice doesn’t overpower YOU (often known as our eyes are more naturally drawn to focus in your face versus your hair).
I recommend using your color analysis results as an input to all your hair, makeup, clothing and accessory color decisions. By doing so, your look will give off your best sparkle everyday!
I hope this blog post inspires you to wear your authenticity!
P.S. – Don’t have colors in your closet that were in the video above? These online color draping videos may help.
Carol Brailey is a picture Consultant and Color Analysis Professional based in Toronto, Canada. More of her blogs might be found at carolbrailey.com and virtualcoloranalysis.com. Carol is a member of the Studio Fontana team located in the Fashion District of downtown Toronto.