Hair extensions might be very costly so by avoiding such exorbitant salon charges on top of already paying a lot for the hair extension why not try to DO IT YOURSELF is all about practice makes perfect. Listed here are just a few tips which could save you some CASH!!!
Prior to fitting Your Human Hair extension:
* Straighten your own hair. It will effect a more natural integration/blending of your individual hair with the hair extensions.
* Before starting fitting procedure, practice opening and shutting the hair extension ‘snap clips Use both thumbs, and index fingers, to apply firm pressure to the clip ends. Leave each in its open state, in preparation for fitting.
* Always insert the extensions from the underside of the head and work up.
* Use the longer lengths for the back of the top (base, middle and top) and the shorter lengths at the side.
1. Starting at the lower back section of your head, use a tail comb to divide (horizontally part) your hair, at the lower back of the head i.e. just below one ear to the second ear.
2. Clip your remaining hair, firmly on the highest of your head, to keep it out of the way in which as you fit the hair extension wefts.
3. Next take one of the wider hair wefts and insert the opened centre clip just below the parting. Insert the snap clip in your hair not on the raw scalp. Snap the clip shut, so it grips your hair. Repeat with the remaining clips.
* The clip-in weft hair extension should be fully stretched out with the hair weft as parallel as possible to the parting you made. Check for lumps and gaps and if you may feel bad positioning of the hair weft then undo the offending clips and reposition them until the weft feels correct and is as flat as practical to the scalp.
4. Release the hair you held out of the way in which and create a new parting. To do that, comb down a layer of hair, with about half an inch or so between each weft layer. Each time secure the surplus hair, on top of your head.
5. Now insert the remaining wefts in the same manner as above. Repeat the method with a brand new parting above each weft extension.
6. Insert and position the side pieces so that they frame the face and blend with your personal hair.
7. Ensure your personal hair is combed over the weft and the clips in order that the hair looks natural. I’ve found that is one case where just a little backcombing (use a fine bristle brush on the underside of the hair) on the ultimate smooth over layer of your personal hair might be useful to give a little bit body. Do this before finally smoothing the hair.