Spending your time chasing down the latest trends in fashion may be exhausting and frustrating. Not only do it’s a must to spend hours figuring out what is currently in style, but by the point you get around to purchasing the newest hot outfit, it has about a three month shelf life before it starts to look dated.
That’s the reason it is best to follow the tried and true classics. The little black dress. High heels with jeans. And, after all, a timeless and attractive wristwatch.
Swiss Legend knows how tiresome it can get on the market, constantly pursuing the newest trends and that is why they design their watches with a gorgeous mix of classicism and modernity. Listed below are five examples of Swiss Legend watches that look great today and will still be in style 50 years from now.
1. The Rotary Womens Mecanique Limited Edition Swiss Made Leather Strap Watch is a great way to spruce up your everyday outfits. The brush finish stainless steel case is available in either silver-tone or gold-tone. It has an exhibition back so you’ll be able to witness the artistry of the Swiss ETA 2660 17 Jewel Mechanical movement.
Roman numerals sit at every hour position on the dial of the Mecanique except for six:00. A handy date window rests at this position. The hour, minute, and second hands are all in a lovely shade of blue.
The Mecaniques strap is made out of genuine leather and utilizes a push button dual deployant clasp. There is simply a limited production line of 400 of those and the individual watchs production number is engraved on the back. Get yours while you still can!
2. If you are looking to add the proper level of sophistication to an outfit to your next special event, look no further than the Swiss Legend Womens Eleganza Diamonds Gold-tone Stainless Steel Watch. Dazzling white diamonds cover the bezel and lugs of this watch. They highlight the rectangular gold-tone 316 L stainless steel case.
Gold-toned Arabic numerals sit at all hour positions on the dial of the Eleganza. The dial itself is obtainable in either silver-tone or black. Multiple links make up the gold-tone stainless steel bracelet, which attaches seamlessly to your wrist with a push button dual deployant clasp. Add just a little extra sparkle to your next anniversary dinner with the Eleganza.
3. The Swiss Legend Womens South Beach Rubber Strap Watch is the epitome of sporty sophistication. Fifty-two round cut diamonds encircle the silver-tone bezel of this beach bums dream come true.
The mother of pearl dial on the South Beach has Roman numerals marking every other hour starting at 12:00. The other six hour positions are indicated by shimmering rough cut diamonds. There’s a date window next to the diamond that sits at 3:00.
The South Beachs rubber strap is accessible in blue, black, pink or white. It secures with a simple buckle. This watch is water resistant at up to 100 meters, so there isn’t a reason not to take a dip within the Atlantic after strolling around the laid-back neighborhood that inspired this fantastic watch.
4. Swiss Legend has kicked off the launch of their Lady Bella series with the impressive Swiss Legend Womens Lady Bella Swiss Quartz Diamond Stainless Steel Watch. It is obtainable in a wide range of choices that include black and gold-tone, black and silver-tone, white and silver-tone, white and gold-tone, or white and two-tone.
The bezel on the rectangular stainless steel case is encrusted with 100 white diamonds that add up to 0.50ct. The mother of pearl dial has Arabic numbers at every hour position but 3:00, where a date window resides.
The ionic-plated stainless steel bracelet attaches by way of a push button dual deployant clasp. The Lady Bella is a watch that will provide you with an extra boost of confidence and class while out on date or getting it done in an important meeting.
5. For the final word in shimmer and shine there’s the Swiss Legend Womens Marquis Diamond Stainless Steel Bracelet Watch. Watch out wearing this be careful on a sunny day as the sheer variety of diamonds on this watch might hurt your eyes!
The round stainless steel case of the Marquis has diamonds all along the bezel and the lugs. There are even diamonds all around the dial! Rectangular blue index markers sit on the hour positions and even they have just a few more diamonds packed inside of them. The total weight of the diamonds on this watch is 2.52 ct.
If you’re on the lookout for a watch that can impress anyone who crosses your path then you might have found it within the Marquis Diamond.
Trends may come and go but there are some things out there that won’t ever change. The classic style and beauty that is exemplified in the making of a fine watch is one of those things. So when you find yourself searching for the right accessory to focus on your next outfit, make that accessory a Swiss Legend.