When small businesses consider video conferencing, they usually think it requires an enormous financial and time investment. There’s a lot equipment, furniture and accessories to select from that it could possibly seem daunting, but in case you have these 3 things, your entire office can jump into a video conference quickly and affordably.
1. Select a hi-definition flat screen display. Let’s face it, you cannot get by with an old tube TV for hi-quality video conferencing. Invest in a high-quality flat panel display or two, but be honest about your office needs. Remember, you want a lean, mean video conferencing machine and an 80-inch flat screen is nice, but may not be essentially the most logical decision if someone has to frequently haul it across the office on your mobile cart. Carts can hold a wide range of display sizes, some styles can hold 2 screens, but just make sure the display (or displays) you choose fit your office needs.
2. The video conferencing system. Choosing the system used to be scary, not anymore. Video conferencing units and costs have evolved and there is a unit to suit every office budget and you will not have to sacrifice quality for price either. And in the event you dig deeper, it’s possible you’ll find that some data integration companies give away units when clients get to a certain level of service! And even cheaper still, there are many web-based services you should utilize.
3. Choose a mobile cart: The video conferencing cart is the backbone of your v/c experience when it comes to a small office. Stretch your dollars by purchasing a cart that’s mobile. Mobility is important because if your cart has wheels, it may be transported to any area in the office and anyone in any department can use it-no need for multiple stationery units. Ensure that your cart is lightweight, yet durable so it may well handle heavy use-look for 100% solid steel construction and powder-coat finish to withstand wear and tear. Other features your cart should have are: cable management, surge protectors and adjustable height.
Armed with the suitable flat screen display, mobile video conferencing cart and high-quality system, your entire office can communicate like the professionals.
Author Box has 4400 articles online
Dylan Laurenzi is an AV enthusiast with a passion for SMB, data integration and digital media technology. Dylan frequently contributes and consults with various AV companies. For more information, visit AVTEQ’s blog.
Print article Report Add New Comment 3 Steps to Get More Bang On your Video Conferencing Bucks
Log in or Create Account to post a comment. * * Security Code: Change Image Related searches: 3 Steps to Get More Bang On your Video Conferencing Bucks
video conferencing software video conferencing equipment video conferencing services web video conferencing video conferencing technology office depot office max cartoon network video conference software think of me Related Articles 3 Steps to Get More Bang To your Video Conferencing Bucks
Get More Bridal Bang For The Buck-couture bridal gowns
Publisher: waimao Get More Bridal Bang For The Buck-couture bridal gownsGet More Bridal Bang For The Buck-couture bridal gownsGet More Bridal Bang For The Buck-couture bridal gownsGet More Bridal Bang For The Buck-couture bridal gownsGet More Bridal Bang For The Buck-couture bridal gownsGet More Bridal Bang For The Buck-couture bridal gowns How to maximize Your Trade Show Bang for your Buck
Publisher: Alexis Landry Exhibiting at trade shows does not have to break your bank. Here’s find out how to do it. Bang for the Buck With Mobile Coupons
Publisher: corrga morr Mobile has emerged on the scene faster than every other new medium over the past 90 years and mobile coupons are the category to watch, according Borrell Associate’s “2010 Local Mobile Advertising width:622px;height:15px;font-style:italic;text-align:center”>This article was published on 2010/04/17 Panasonic RP-HT21 review Best Antivirus For 2013 BlackBerry Curve 9310 review BlackBerry 10 iPhone 5 vs Samsung Galaxy S3 First Members of Facebook White iPhone 5 Nokia 808 Pureview Has 41-Megapixel Camera Top Smartphones With the perfect Battery Life 2012 Best budget laptops for students New Articles
1. Video Conferencing For Earn a living from home Employees 2. Mobile Video Conferencing In Business 3. Software Based Enterprise Video Conferencing 4. The new Trend of Video Conferencing 5. Knowing about various aspects of Video Conferencing 6. Get A View Of The World In Only a Click Through Event Broadcasting By Epitome Solutions 7. Audio and video Conferencing for affordable Communication 8. Virtual Teaching: Education for the higher and in Style 9. Avail Unlimited Conferencing Calls with Expanded Features 10. Video conferencing for Logistics firms
1. Three Digital Risks to Conference Security – Insects, Mikes and Phones 2. What’s inside your cell phone? 3. Trip cruises suggestions: how do I make some of the out a cruise ship getaway? 4. Get ipads on contract online 5. Buy Calling Cards to Enjoy Uninterrupted International Calls 6. Digital Switchover has increased the expectations from the antenna installation companies 7. Realizing the True Potential of Conference Calls 8. The most effective Use Of Bluetooth Device 9. Best Smartphones for 2013 10. Role of a Contact Center Solution Welcome, Guest!com. All rights reserved.